The consultancy services and model experiments able to provide by MTC as in follow:
- Resistance of a ship model against speed in calm water or in waves.
- Test can be conducted in both deep and shallow water.
- Thrust and torque against rotational speed of a propeller running behind (or in front) of a ship model while towed.
- The towing force can be measured in calm waters or in waves.
- Analysis of fluid flow; Measurement of fluid velocity in one direction at an arbitrary location around a model.
- Behavior of ships in waves.
- Measurement of motion characteristics at different forward speeds.
- Waves forces acting on fixed and floating structures.
- Behavior of structures during float out and installation.
- Hydrodynamic reaction forces in drift tests or from oscillatory motions forced on the model.
- Including inclining experiments
- Stability curve
- Stability assessment according to standard criteria.
New Design After Modified
- Hull form design for a specific purpose
- General Arrangement drawing